Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Proven Way To Stop Smoking Immediately

Being a medical professional and as a part of the rehabilitation program, I often give advice on the importance of smoking cessation. To make such advice believable, it would be approriate to set myself as an example to motivate my patient towards a healthy lifestyle. As a matter of fact, my beloved father passed away due to a lung disease he got from heavy smoking.






Smoking is not just dangerous to the health of the smoker, but also to anyone who inhaled the smoke, particularly the children. People came out with different reasons on how and why got into cigarette smoking. The feeling of relief from tension, pressure from peers, the sense of being belong to the group, and curiosity are some to mention. Cigarettes contain harmful carcinogenic ingredients that slowly kills you. Better watch out for that.

I have been into cigarette smoking for ages now. Sort of effort, I think, has been made to get rid of this bad habit. Though I am successful in all my attempts, unfortunately, it didn't last long. Certainly, I know it all goes down to me because I am not fully motivated to rid of this vice. Right now, I am slowly reducing the number of cigarettes I regularly consumed in a day. In addition to that, an expert idea coming from a good friend, using baking soda at the same time is helping me a lot.


Here's how you prepare and use the baking soda: Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking soda and a glass of drinking water. Slowly pour the baking soda into the glass of water. Stir the mixture until the baking soda is completely dissolved in the water. I just gargle the mixture every time I feel the urge to grab a stick of cigarette. Prepare another mixture and put it in the bottle for future use. Continue this technique in about 2 weeks and see if it works for you. Please be reminded that too much baking soda taken on a regular basis is not good for your kidneys.

Another recommendation is to drink the mixture, but I don't prefer that way. I have opted the another way by placing a tough of baking soda in my tongue, more convenient I think.

If you have been into this technique of getting out of the habit, please your success stories down below in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment